Friday, May 19, 2017

Thinking

I know. She's thinking! Watch out for falloing debris! 

We know abot living our dash...how we live. We also think about the legacy we will leave.

Like it or not, none of us will stay here forever. We just won't. We all have lives; we do good things, great things, mistakes, maybe even do something criminal. We'tre human. And being human, we will, one day be no more. What will people say about us? How will we be rememebred?

Will my husband speak of me fondly or as a puer pain? (insert annoying smiley face here...I'm doted on and taken care on by the best husband EVER)   What stories will he tell our grandchilren, and other people, abiut me?What will my legacy be?

I know how my children will rememberr me. I'm pretty sure they'll rememenr how such I loved them and tries to raise them right. They will ALSO rememebr myy "devil's voice". Whhen I got angry, really angry, especially when it was lare and it was waaaaaaay past bedtime, I hollered using what THEY called with my devil's voice. They knew I was ready to jerk a knot in them. They'll reeme er those times with a laugh. Weill my kides rememebr to use their own devil's voice when their kids are in trouble? Will my kids rememeber how I did with them and do those things with THEIR kiids? What rules and ways of MINE will MY kids make for their own kides that mirror my rules and ways? What will they use and what will they change or dismiss?  How will I be remembered with them? What will be my legacy?

I pastored several churches during my time in the ministry. How will the good folks in my congregations rememeber me? Did I do any good that will carry on?

How will my family and friends who have known me all my life rememebr me? Uh oh. What stories will they share? Will my children laugh or hang their heads? Will I have lived a life that emabarrassed them or will they be fairly proud of me?

The day will come when my grandchildren won't rememeber me...sone thaven't even been born yet...what will they be told about me? How will I be rembebere? What is my legagcy?

How will the melanoma community rememebr me> New melahomies join our raks everyday. So maye don't know me...and that's the way it is for all of us. For those who know me, have I made an impact in the world of melaland>

We will ALL leave a legacy. How will YOU actually be rememebr by the ones wno matter? What changes do you need to make NOW wh9ile you can.

As I look back at this post, I see that I wrote a LOT of typos! Sorry. Not a great bran power day I recon. But I hope I made an impact with it and got people thinking.

This piont on my life is right around the corner. I look back on my life and I'm pretty satisfied. Not perfect, but blessed. My husband, children, grandchildren, Mama, and brother still speak to me (smile), I haven't lived too badly.

May peple rememebr the wheat and ignore the chaff. I'm only human.

Just rememebr, while you're living your dash, what will be rememevbered one day when you're no longer here? If you don't like it...change it. 

I care. So does God.

charis

1 comment:

  1. Your legacy will be that you loved God, your family and your friends. You inspired many with your courage, fight to live and the lessons you have taught all of us.You will be remembered by everyone who knows you as a very special person.

    ReplyDelete